Prof. Sarita Bhogare
Overall experience of 13 years in the academic field. Have attended many faculty development programs like green marketing, teaching learning process for MBA students, management learnings from social media etc. Have learning attitude towards life , believe in preservance and have good interpersonal skills.
I am a Triple graduate and double post graduate with Ph.D. in Economics.
I am polyglot who can speak many Indian languages along with English.
Core competencies :
• Excellent communication and written skills in English.
• Profound knowledge of the subject areas and ability to teach students of all levels.
• Analytical approach and ability to research.
• Ability to motivate students for better learning.
• Good interpersonal and organizational skills
• Currently working as a full time professor in Swayam Siddhi College of Management and Research, Bhiwandi.
• Also Working as a visiting faculty for YCMOU MBA – Birla College, Kalyan (since 2016)
• Taught Economics to T.Y.B.com and BBI in Adarsh College, Badlapur from 2013 to 2016
• Taught Economics to M.com in Model College, Dombivli (East) from 2016 - 2018
• Possess over 25 years experience as a free-lance lecturer in Economics, Management , Law and various other subjects.
• Delivered lectures on invitation in various colleges and institutes.
• Delivered career counseling and motivational lectures arranged by various organizations.
Other Activities :
• I am the President of The South Indian Association that runs two schools in Kalyan- Sri Vani Vidyasala English High School and New Sri Vani Vidyashala High School
Other interests :
* Published Author – Recently published a collection of my poems – Lockdown Musings
* Motivational Public Speaker and Life Coach
* Singer in Various Music groups.
* Compered various musical shows.
* Been an active cricketer during my school and college years.
* Travelled widely all over India on adventure, study and pleasure trips.