Swayam Siddhi College Campus, SANSKAR SCHOOL, DEGREE, MBA/MMS
Affiliated to University of Mumbai, Approved by AICTE, & Recognized By DTE Government of Maharashta DTE Code 3133
Women Development Cell
The WDC committee is responsible for prevent sexual harassment at college and to promote general well-being of female students teaching and non-teaching women staff on the campus. The cell is also responsible to undertake the awareness program on gender sensitization, women rights and women empowerment in campus.
• To create awareness of sexual harassment through guest lectures.
• To ensure protection of girls/women from sexual harassment studying/working in the premises.
• To address the cases of sexual harassment if any & resolve issues through ICC.
• To organize workshops, seminars and talks to convey the message of Gender Equality (Gender Sensitization Workshops).
• To organize the gender awareness through posters/slogans/essay competition/screening of films/street plays.
• To organize the programs with other associations of the college such as Students council, Cultural Association, etc.